Earth Map In Watercolour

Clear

Artwork Description

Globe Map In Watercolour Wall Art Canvas by Michael Tompsett. We are happy to be able to offering our customers a large selection of Michael Tompsett prints.

This harmonious Michael Tompsett piece features a world map in watercolour. Printed on museum-quality sail, it'due south an updated take on an erstwhile-world art course that will offer life and contrast in whatever space.

Michael Tompsett enjoys looking for unique and interesting means to depict that which is familiar. For him, maps are visual representations of the world nosotros live in, a globe which is incredibly various. In addition to maps, Tompsett creates urban landmark and cityscape designs. We are proud to exist able to offer a large drove of his work.

Aircraft Timeframes

Observe detailed data past clicking this link.

    The Blue Horizon Divergence

  • All Australian orders for Fine art are Manus Made in Noosa, Australia (*International orders are printed overseas)
  • Nosotros use 100% Cotton, textured canvas NOT the cheaper plastic looking, Poly-Cotton
  • Complimentary image manipulation such as removing ruby-red-eye, straightening horizons and lightening the image if needed
  • Art is delivered gear up to hang on the wall, straight to your door
  • Advisedly bubble wrapped and boxed to prevent damage in transit
  • Free option of 6 wrapping types
  • Every canvas print is stretched by hand on a thick, 1.5" quality kiln-dried pine wood stretcher frame
  • Protected with invisible spray UV laminate confronting fading in the harsh Australian climate, our fine art shouldn't fade for up to seventy years!

preloader-image

My son'south birthday

I live in Ireland and my son is living and working in Sydney and with the coronavirus pandemic happening globally all post to Commonwealth of australia from Ireland has been suspended. And then for my son's birthday this year I decided to get a 24" ten xvi" "Photograph on Canvas" washed for him of a picture of Sydney at sunset from "Watson's Bay" I took myself when vising him terminal year (this picture is very special to him). I looked at all the providers of this service in Australia and finally chose Canvass Prints Australia and male child am I so glad that I did.

I had a few technical problems at the outset and the help and assistance I received from Sally in Canvass Prints's Australia at that time was exceptional. She ensured that the finished product matched my expectations and went out of her way to ensure that everything went smoothly. I have attached a pic of the "Photo on Sail" to this review and according to my son (who is absolutely delighted with it) the picture doesn't do justice to the finished article which he describes equally "bright".

I can only say that I will be forever grateful to Sally and all the team at Sheet Prints Australia for all that they take done.

Brendan Foy

Quick and friendly

I cannot recommend canvas prints australia enough!! From a visit to Australia 2yrs ago a friend had a impress on stretched sail which I absolutely loved, managed to observe said print at Canvas Prints Australia, after realising delivery might occur while beingness away I contacted them to run across if I could pay for limited delivery and being in the Britain at that place is of course the time difference well that didn't seem to thing to Sally as she quickly responded to my request at gone midnight! I honestly can say I accept never experienced such quick and friendly responses before! I now can't await to hang my stretched canvas impress upward! Thank you again Sally and canvas prints australia!!

Paul Andrews

Like shooting fish in a barrel

Such a friendly service. Sally and the team fabricated ordering the personalised art so like shooting fish in a barrel. Information technology was also delivered fast, nosotros got it in 3 merely days. I'd recommend them to anyone.

Mina Choi

Friendly

This place has delivered my buy in beautiful condition, exactly what was requested. A person name Sally was also solitary to correspond with. Friendly and always on time.
I'll definitely exist purchasing more. Thank you lot Canvass Prints Commonwealth of australia.

Naise Kafa

Movie posters

Our framed movie posters are awesome! Keen service too! I rate them 5 stars and would absolutely buy from them over again, thanks.

Timeer Pass

Stunning artwork

Absolutely stunning artwork that arrived inside a few days after placing the order. The packaging was exceptional with iv layers of bubble wrap and 2-3 layers of fortified cardboard – I could accept jumped onto it and nothing would have happened. One very happy customer! Already looking at a 2nd piece.

Sandra Depelsenaire

A great experience

A great experience with easy online ordering and my email query answered promptly; actual gorgeous canvas received within the day from Qld to Melbourne! The quality is splendid. Highly recommended.

Karine Hart